What is AntiCheat?
AntiCheat is a combination of client and server-based systems designed to detect players who modify memory, are running recognized hacks, cheats, cheat signatures, and third-party software’s that aim to give an advantage in the game.
What does GuardingPearSoftware’s AntiCheat do?
GuardingPearSoftware’s AntiCheat implements the client part of an AntiCheat system. It protects the game memory and stored values like the unity PlayerPrefs. Also, it makes sure nobody manipulates the game time or speed to achieve advantages. Adding this protection can be done manually, but also automatically if you want to.
Protect values of int, float, string, …, Vector2, …, Quaternions against modifying!
Stored Value Protection:
Protect the content of the PlayerPrefs against modifying!
Game Time or Game Speed Protection (Pro feature):
Protect against speed hacking. Pausing, Slowing, or Speedup!
AntiCheat gives you six detectors:
- Field Hack Detector: Lets you detect if some player tries to modify the game memory!
- Speed Hack Detector (Pro): Lets you detect if some player is speed hacking!
- Computer Time Hack Detector (Pro): Lets you detect if some player cheats on its computer time!
- Teleportation Hack Detector (Pro): Prevents Player Object teleportation.
- Wall Hack Detector (Pro): Lets you detect if some player uses common wallhacks.
- Assembly Injection Detector (Pro): Lets you detect if some player places assemblies in your game directory and tries to inject code in your game assemblies!
- From Unity 5.x onwards to Unity 2020!
- All Unity3D supports 🙂